With its many areas of expertise, Deplasse et Associés is the ideal partner for technical and strategic missions in the field of buildings and infrastructures. For more than 25 years, Deplasse has been monitoring the maintenance of buildings, designing technical installations and carrying out energy performance contracts by committing to the performance achieved. These skills are also used to support public and private players through strategic consultancy missions on the path to energy transition.
Thanks to its integrated approach combining field expertise and strategic consultancy, Deplasse et Associés is a unique partner for taking into account the many challenges raised by the energy and environmental transition of your real estate portfolio. With a history of more than 25 years, our 60 employees put their various skills at your service to offer you integrated support allowing you to:
- Optimize existing technical installations through maintenance checks, energy audits or the production of Energy Performance Contracts (EPC).
- Develop renovation strategies for your existing buildings via our orientation studies comparing different renovation scenarios through indicators such as the Total Cost of Ownership or the number of tonnes of CO2 saved.
- Supervise the renewal of your technical installations through pragmatic engineering missions including feedback from our maintenance control teams.
- Monitor your consumption or remote monitoring of the performance of your equipment.
- To promote renewable energies, Urban Heat Networks or electric mobility thanks to pragmatic and result-oriented feasibility studies
- Contribute to the definition of your environmental / ESG policies and a pragmatic action plan, taking into account the realities on the ground, regulatory constraints and objectives to be achieved.
- To support the construction of public policies on these various subjects.