Legal & commercial assistance
To cope with the growth of our activity, we are looking for a legal assistance profile with a commercial fiber.
- You assist our Managing Director as well as the Business Unit managers in drawing up contracts (maintenance contracts, works contracts, framework contracts, etc.)
- You make a first filter on the requests for offers and contact the customers to obtain additional information necessary for the drafting of the offers
- You assist our sales team in preparing offers (discussion with project managers, structuring the offer, sending the offer to the customer)
- Law degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in public procurement
- Commercial fiber & good sense of communication both with colleagues (internal) and with customers (external)
- Interest in contract law, public procurement and energy law
- Desire to have an impact
- Organized, dynamic, result-oriented profile
- A varied and exciting function in a dynamic and friendly environment
- A permanent contract within a company involved in the energy transition
- Personal development through tailor-made internal and external training
- Quality of employment and professional life, with a competitive salary accompanied by various extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, mobility budget, etc.)
Do you think you meet the job profile? Do not hesitate to send us your unsolicited application to firstname.lastname@example.org.